How to escape the hustle of 9 to 5 job? The answer is Work from home! The mere idea of Work from Home itself is alluring enough. After all, it has numerous perks. You get to have complete control over your schedule, more time to spend with people who matter to you, saves you from the plight of the daily commute and transportation expenditure, more productivity from your side and most importantly no constant surveillance by your boss!
Wish to work from home and earn some good bucks? Here’s a curated list of top 50 high paying work from home jobs –
1. Online surveys: Internet has changed our lives in ways no one ever thought. It has opened up a different dimension. One can easily make money out of online surveys in their spare time. There are plenty of Companies looking for recruits to answer surveys. In India, The Panel Station Surveys, StreetBees are great to get started.
2. Searching the Web: Sounds insane but did you know that you can get paid for just simply searching the web? However, it requires a lot more research than usually what you do. It involves digging deep and extracting information. Click here to know more.
3. Network Marketing: MLM A.k.a. Network marketing is quite prevalent in India. You earn through the commission selling of products under this method. Amway, Herbalife, OriFlame and Modicare rank among the top recruiters in MLM in India.
4. YouTube: Becoming a YouTuber (a successful one, to be precise) takes considerable time. It requires one to pour a lot of hard work. However, it’s totally worth it. Identify your niche. Are you someone who is into makeup? Are you passionate about technology? Then definitely consider starting a YouTube channel.
5. Freelancing: Offer your skills to clients around the world with freelancing. If you are someone who is good with data entry, content writing or graphic designing this might be the ultimate option to earn extra cash for you. This job is one of the many high paying work from home jobs.
6.Charity Collector: If you are good at persuading people, this is the one for you. Use your power of persuasion and get paid at a commission basis.
7. Photography: For someone who is great at capturing moments, this might be an amazing option. You can sell your shots at Adobe Stock, for instance.
8. Tutoring: One of the best and easiest way to earn some cash. Tutoring. Utilise your teaching skills and help students who are in need.
9. Mystery shopper: There are agencies that pay you to fetch information about the performance of certain stores. Now, isn’t this fun?
10. Review music: To all the melomaniacs out there. Monetise your interest by reviewing the music of artists online.
11. Fiverr: Imagine getting paid for playing pranks. Impossible? Nay, Fiverr makes it possible. Who knew you could get paid for even the silliest task!
12. Affiliate marketing: If you have a strong social media presence, Companies might approach you to promote their products and services among your audience/followers. Each time one of your followers makes a purchase you get paid for it. Affiliate marketing is one of the lots of high paying work from home jobs.
13. Publish Ebooks: Do you have a thing for writing? Then do not wait, kindle is at your rescue. Publish your writing via Amazon Kindle Store and earn some extra cash.
14. Consultancy: Do you have expertise in a certain domain? Make the use of it by answering your clients’ queries.
15. Social Media Influencer: This one is trending these days. Promote brands and endorse their products on your Social media handle and easily earn quick.
16. Blogging: You need to create your very own blog and keep on posting alluring content. This will gradually attract readers and soon you’ll start earning. However, it requires continuous efforts. Consider it one of the most high paying work from home jobs.
17. Monetise your craft: Sell your crafts online such as customised jewellery or origami creations or any craft. You’ll be surprised to see the number of sellers your craft will fetch you!
18. Sell paintings: If you’re a good artist then register yourself in Online websites dedicated to selling and buying of paintings. Sell your artwork and earn a good amount.
19. Coaching Centre at Home: Good with academics? Why not help the students in need of your guidance. Starting a coaching centre at your home. Here’s how.
20. Online Teacher: Want to reach more students? Online teaching would be a better option compared to tuitions and coaching centre at home. You can teach via Skype or even offer pen drive courses for the subjects.
21. Babysitting: Do you love babies and won’t mind spending your spare time taking care of them? Then go ahead, because you can actually get paid for doing that.
22. Pet Care: Have an affinity towards pets? There are jobs waiting for you. You can find some at Quikr and Naukri definitely.
23. Online Stylist: Quite confident about your knowledge over fashion? Why not start an online styling website? You’ll be startled by the number of people in need of a personal stylist.
24. Tax preparer: This seasonal job can actually fetch quite a lot of bucks. Tax return preparer are very much in demand during the month of March. An independent tax preparer can earn upto $1,00,000 during the tax season.
25. Caretaker: Lend your helping hand to the aged and toddlers who need attention. Caretaker jobs or Nanny jobs are another option to make some good money.
26. Voice Acting: Use the magic of your voice to fetch you a living, the voice acting is a cool option.
27. Baker: Are you into baking? How about spreading the love with cakes and muffins? Monitise your love for baking by selling it to your friends and family initially and then take it to another level further.
28. Chef: Do come up with lip-smacking recipes every weekend? Let people get a taste of your scrumptious cooking and earn from that.
29. Animation: Vent out your creative side to the world with animation and earn via websites such as Upwork.
30. Bookkeeping: Is accounting your forte? Then, bookkeeping must definitely be an option for you because it can fetch some great money.
31. Customer Service: Communication skill is an asset and if you possess this asset to make sure to monetise it. All you need is good internet connectivity.
32. E-Commerce Store: Did you know that Flipkart started as an online bookstore and then later it diversified in terms of service? Look where the e-commerce mammoth is today. You could try launching your very own e-commerce store too if you believe that you’ve got that charisma in you.
33. Proofreading: This job is for all the grammar-nazis out there!
34. Editing: There are a lot of start-ups in search of a good editor and they pay pretty decent too.
35. Event organiser: There are people who are actually looking for a Planner -for birthdays, weddings, anniversaries.
36. Music teacher: Do you have a knack for music and musical instruments? Then this job is certainly for you.
37. Legal Advisor: You can give legal advice on your area of expertise.
38. Videography: Recording important moments with camera and lights is what videography is all about. Videography is quite in demand these days as everyone whats to record the important moments of their life.
39. Programmer: Familiar with programming languages? They can actually help you earn good amount.
40. Social media handling: Loads of Company are searching for a person who’d control their social media accounts. You could be really helpful to them.
41. Transcriber: Are you a good listener? This job involves listening to audio files and then writing them.
42. Travel Agent: The job of a travel agent is to retrieve the best deal for his client.
43. PR representative: Small businesses are often in need of a PR representative who’d promote their business. This could be an ideal job for you if you’re great with persuasion.
44. Web Developer: Constructing websites for clients is what web developing revolves around.
45. Testing Websites: The responsibility involves checking whether the website of the concerned Company is user-friendly and free from navigation hindrances.
46. App Developer: Do you how to develop computer application. Then what are you waiting for?
47. Catering business: Cater your services at parties, meeting and events with your catering business.
48. Copy Writing: Fiverr and UpWork are the two best websites that offer you with a handful of clients for copywriting.
49. Clinic Coordinator: Organising at healthcare clinics, managing clients is the prime duty of a Clinic coordinator. Sounds interesting, right?
50. Repairing: Are you good at fixing stuff? Then why not provide your service to the ones in distress?