We often invite guest writers/domain experts to contribute content.
The invitation is open to:
– Companies with insights to share with our readers that are active in the field;
– Industry experts & bloggers who want to extend their audience reach;
– PR agencies who wish to distribute content on their clients behalf.
Guest posts vs Sponsored Articles
We are happy to publish your article as a guest article, free of charge, if its primary purpose is informational. Including relevant informative links is fine, but the overall tone and purpose should remain informative.
We recommend you opt for a paid sponsored article instead, where you can showcase what your company / product can do with calls to action and strong promotional content.
How to submit a guest article
To send us an article, please do write to us email@example.com . We’d like to find out more about you, the topic(s) of your article, when you would like it published.
All guest articles must follow the following few guidelines:
– length between 900 and 1,500 words;
– must provide an author box (name, title, short bio of 2-3 sentences, profile photo, optional links to social media profiles and website URL);
– be written entirely in English;
– no div and span tags.
Before going live, all materials will be reviewed. In the event that any rewording or correction requests or suggestions need to be made, we will get back to you.
We’ll let you know when your article is scheduled to go live – usually within 1-2 days from when we receive its final draft and any accompanying images / videos etc.
Once live, we will share the permalink.